Definition of Tolectin
1. Noun. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Tolectin).
Generic synonyms: Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug, Nsaid
Terms within: Ketone
Language type: Trade Name
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tolectin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tolectin
Literary usage of Tolectin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Navy Seal Physical Fitness Guide edited by Patricia A. Deuster (1998)
"... Motrin) Sulindac (Clinoril) Indomethacin (Indocin, Indocin SR) Tolmetin (tolectin 200,tolectin 600) If you have stomach or other gastrointestinal tract ..."
2. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"Recently, several new anti-inflammatory drugs (Motrin, Nalfon, Indocin, Clinoril, tolectin, and Naprosyn) have become available As a group, they are called ..."
3. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age PagesMedical (1993)
"... Naprosyn Naproxen sodium Anaprox Piroxicam Feldene Sulindac Clinoril Tolmetin tolectin Side Effects of NSAIDs Along with much-needed pain relief, ..."
4. Arthritis Treatment by Ralph Argen (2007)
"Naproxen and naproxen sodium are (S)-6- methoxy- (alpha)-methyl-2-naphthaleneacetic acid • tolectin, 400 mgm. Chemically Sodium 1 methyl-5- (4- ..."