Definition of Townskips
1. townskip [n] - See also: townskip
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Townskips Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Townskips
Literary usage of Townskips
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Geology of the County of Cape May, State of New Jersey by New Jersey Geological Survey (1857)
"Classified Areas of the townskips in Acres. The accompanying Map of the county shows the several varieties of land referred to in the table, ..."
2. The Province of Ontario Gazetteer and Directory: Containing Concise by Henry McEvoy (1869)
"... Mount Forest—An incorporated Village in th» townskips of Egremont, Normanby and Arthur, County Wellington, ..."
3. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1901)
"... imposed by by-laws of Municipalities for 1897-8, 1898-9 and 1908-1901 (by Cities, Towns, Incorporated Villages and townskips) 32 ..."
4. London and Provincial Water Supplies: With the Latest Statistics of by Arthur Silverthorne (1884)
"... it in tke fallowing townskips :— Partington Ashton-on-Mer- Northenden Altrincham Baguley Newton Hyde Carrington sey Timperley Hale Atherton Godley ..."