¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Trigonometrical
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trigonometrical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trigonometrical
Literary usage of Trigonometrical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1908)
"Armstrong on progress In astronomical dept. of trigonometrical survey. ... trigonometrical Stevens Survey serial 1831. Rept. on trigonometrical survey of ..."
2. The Theory of Functions of a Real Variable and the Theory of Fourier's Series by Ernest William Hobson (1907)
"The difficulties felt by the mathematicians of this period in regard to the generality of the representation of a function by a trigonometrical series arose ..."
3. The Theory and Practice of Surveying: Designed for the Use of Surveyors and by John Butler Johnson (1900)
"Geodetic Levelling is of two kinds: (A) trigonometrical Levelling and (B) Precise ... In trigonometrical levelling the relative elevations of the ..."
4. A Treatise on Mine-surveying by Bennett Hooper Brough, Harry Dean (1920)
"trigonometrical Formulae.—The following is a summary of the principal trigonometrical formulae used in surveying :— The trigonometrical functions of a given ..."
5. A Treatise on Plane Trigonometry by Ernest William Hobson (1891)
"The Relation between trigonometrical and Algebraical Identities. 100. From any trigonometrical identity in which the angles are homogeneous functions of the ..."
6. A New Manual of Logarithms to Seven Places of Decimals by Carl Bruhns (1889)
"Table of the trigonometrical functions from o° to 6° and 84° to 90° for every second 187 III. Logarithms of the trigonometrical functions from 6° o' to 84° ..."
7. Report of the Annual Meeting (1880)
"On the deduction of trigonometrical from Elliptic Function Formula. ... so that in deducing trigonometrical from elliptic function formulae (in which the ..."
8. A Catalogue of Manuscript and Printed Reports, Field Books, Memoirs, Maps by Great Britain India Office (1878)
"Great trigonometrical • Survey. Executed by Capt. JS Du Vernet, First Assistant, Great trigonometrical Survey, during the season 1846-47. ..."