¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Trimeric
1. trimer [adj] - See also: trimer
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trimeric
Literary usage of Trimeric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"Received September 18, 1967 Abstract: In mixtures of trimeric ... The resulting equilibria between the four trimeric cyclic molecules—the two starting ..."
2. Evaluation of Speciation Technology: Workshop Proceedings, Tokai-Mura by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2001)
"In these studies the solutions were prepared by addition of acid to the uranyl carbonate solutions to form the trimeric species without precipitation (under ..."
3. Organic Chemistry: Or : Chemistry of the Carbon Compounds by Victor von Richter (1922)
"A trimeric body of benzo-nitrile oxide is formed by the spontaneous decomposition of an aqueous solution of sodium ..."
4. A Dictionary of Applied Chemistry by Thomas Edward Thorpe (1921)
"When largo quantities of Índole arc distilled, a small quantity of high boiling residue is left behind, this is a trimeric form of indolo (Keller, Ber. ..."