Definition of Trips
1. Acronym. The WTO Agreement on "Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights". ¹
2. Noun. (plural of trip) ¹
3. Noun. (poker slang) Three of a kind. ¹
4. Verb. (third-person singular of trip) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Trips
1. trip [v] - See also: trip
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trips Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trips
Literary usage of Trips
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography by Historical Society of Pennsylvania (1890)
"As these trips were made, one in 1823, and the other in 1826, ... These trips to Northern Pennsylvania he made in the interest of the estate of 'Squire John ..."
2. Meeting the Challenge: U. S. Industry Faces the 21st Century: The U. S by Jon Paugh (1998)
"GATT and the trips Agreement The biotechnology industry benefits from fair international trade and thus supported the US negotiating positions in the ..."
3. Costa Rica by Bruce Conord, June Conord (2006)
"The walk from Tiquicia back to where we could finally catch a bus back to San Jose took us well over an hour. Huff and puff. Day-trips, Tours & Local ..."
4. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). (1903)
"From Cheng-tu as a centre we made three trips before we were compelled by the Boxer troubles to leave the country, and I propose to give a short account and ..."
5. Utilisation and Reliability of High Power Proton Accelerators: Workshop by NEA Nuclear Science Committee (2005)
"A full set of magnetic field measurements has been carried out to define a different design of the trips magnetic system, based on permanent magnets, ..."
6. Adventure Guide to St. Martin & St. Barts by Lynne M. Sullivan (2003)
"Motorboat trips & Rentals Sailboats are great, but sometimes you just want a little ... Organized group trips are priced about the same as sailboat cruises, ..."
7. Pirates on the High Seas: The United States and Global Intellectual Property by Benedicte Callan (1998)
"To the contrary, TRIPs has given the United States new tools with which to badger ... The LDCs initially opposed the uniform IP standards proposed in TRIPs, ..."