Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trisector Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trisector
Literary usage of Trisector
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh by Royal Society of Edinburgh (1904)
"On the Relation of Miller's trisector to the Quartic ... If, instead of causing the point B of the trisector to move along an arm of the angle, we cause P, ..."
2. The Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy by Royal Irish Academy (1837)
"trisector moment B be given, it \s evidently possible to complete the continued analogy or equidistant series in one and in only one way, by supplying the ..."
3. International Catalogue of Scientific Literature by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1902)
"Note on the mathematical theory of Miller's trisector, and its relation to other solutions of the ... On the relation of Miller's trisector to the quartic ..."
4. The Mechanics' Magazine (1854)
"THE instrument about to be described is We have already seen that produced by the mere addition of two new parts to the Angle - trisector described, ..."
5. A Budget of Paradoxes by Augustus De Morgan (1915)
"The trisector of an angle, if he demand attention from any mathematician, ... The mathematician knows that such a thing cannot be ; but the trisector ..."