Definition of Trokes
1. troke [v] - See also: troke
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Trokes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Trokes
trokes (current term)
Literary usage of Trokes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases at Law and in Equity, Argued and Determined in the Supreme by Supreme Court, Alabama Supreme Court, Alabama (1845)
"This deed recites, that Richard Clarke, Trippe, Lockett, McFarland and trokes, had become liable at different times as sureties of the grantor, ..."
2. Reports of Cases Decided by the Honourable John Marshall, Late Chief Justice by John Marshall, John White Brockenbrough, Joseph Hopkinson (1837)
"I hope you will be able to make a speedy sale of this parcel at your present quotations. You have also enclosed, John Walker's bill on Evans & trokes, ..."
3. Publications by Parish Register Society, London, London Parish Register Society, Florida State Historical Society, Deland, Deland Florida State Historical Society, Reparations Commission, North Carolina Historical Commission, Yorkshire Philosophical Society, Yorkshire (1899)
"Charity, D : of Will : & Mary trokes, Bap : Jan : 8. Dinah, D : of Will : & Mary Tucker, ... Martha, D : of Will : and Mary trokes, Bap: Dec : 28. ..."
4. Cases Decided in the Court of Session by Scotland Court of Session, Patrick Shaw, Scotland, Court of Session (1826)
"... my nephew, son of the said George ' Leitch; whom failing, for behoof of my sisters Christian and ' Mary Leitch, and my nieces Agnes and Jean trokes, ..."
5. Cases Decided in the House of Lords, on Appeal from the Courts of Scotland by Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords, William Reginald Courtenay Devon, Charles Hope Maclean, Patrick Shaw, James Wilson (1830)
"... Christian and Mary Leitch, and my nieces, ' Agnes and Jean trokes, equally among them, and their heirs ' and assignees: And I appoint my said trustees, ..."
6. Cases Decided in the House of Lords: On Appeal from the Courts of Scotland by James Wilson, Patrick Shaw, Charles Hope Maclean, William Reginald Courtenay Devon (1830)
"... and my nieces, , ' Agnes and Jean trokes, equally among them, and their heirs 4 ' and assignees: And I appoint my said trustees, immediately ' after the ..."
7. The Scottish Jurist: Containing Reports of Cases Decided in the House of by Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords, House of Lords, Parliament, Great Britain (1829)
"... my nephew, son of the said George Leitch ; whom failing, for behoof of my sisters, Christian and Mary Leitch, and my nieces, Agnes and Jean trokes, ..."