Definition of Truck dealer
1. Noun. A firm that sells and buys trucks.
Truck Dealer Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Truck Dealer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Truck Dealer
Literary usage of Truck dealer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Where and how to Sell Manuscripts: A Directory for Writers by William Bloss McCourtie (1920)
"All of these articles must be written from the viewpoint of the fleet owner and not the motor truck manufacturer or the motor truck dealer, ..."
2. The State Highways of California: An Engineering Study Conducted Jointly by by California State Automobile Association, Automobile Club of Southern California (1921)
"... to the interest of both the truck dealer and the operator to keep these loads within reasonable limitations, otherwise they will bring down upon ..."
3. 1001 Places to Sell Manuscripts: A Complete Guide for All Writers who are by James Knapp Reeve (1921)
"MINNESOTA Northwestern Tractor and truck dealer, Minneapolis; Monthly. Uses articles of interest to automobile, tractor and truck dealers. ..."
4. Canadian Transportation and Distribution Management (1869)
"Find out all about that truck from your nearest International truck dealer or Branch, soon. International Track* are made in Canada at International ..."
5. Journals of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1921)
"THE CHAIRMAN: You got every truck dealer? A.—As far as I know. Q.—Every truck dealer who wanted to tender? A. The Ford people spoke to me about their truck ..."