Definition of Turkey stuffing
1. Noun. Stuffing for turkey.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Turkey Stuffing
Literary usage of Turkey stuffing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nuts for Profit: A Treatise on the Propagation and Cultivation of Nut by John R. Parry (1897)
"turkey stuffing. From Philadelphia Press. Our Christmas turkey stuffing was much liked. It is as follows: For a sixteen pound turkey we used two quarts of ..."
2. The Ladies' New Book of Cookery: A Practical System for Private Families in by Sarah Josepha Buell Hale (1852)
"Prepare a stuffing of pork sausage meat, one beaten egg, and a few crumbs of bread; or, il sausages are to be served with the turkey, stuffing as for fillet ..."
3. The Boston Cooking-school Cook Book by Fannie Merritt Farmer (1911)
"turkey stuffing (Swedish Style) 2 cups stale bread crumbs \^ cup English walnut meats, ~.j cup melted butter broken in pieces i..3 cup raisins, ..."
4. Cooking in Old Créole Days: La Cuisine Créole à L'usage Des Petits Ménages by Célestine Eustis (1901)
"turkey stuffing Equal parts of stale baker's bread and nice corn bread left over from breakfast, a hard boiled egg. Chop up a few raw oysters, ..."
5. The Cook and Housewife's Manual: Containing the Most Approved Modern by Christian Isobel Johnstone (1828)
"... there is no other turkey stuffing worth the attention of a Christian eater."—"Or Dinde aux Truffes et a la broche" said TOUCHWOOD, animated by the ..."
6. The Cook and Housewife's Manual: A Practical System of Modern Demestic by Christian Isobel Johnstone (1847)
"Oysters ! oysters ! madam ; there is 110 other turkey stuffing worth the attention of a Christian eater. ..."