Definition of Turpeths
1. turpeth [n] - See also: turpeth
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Turpeths Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Turpeths
Literary usage of Turpeths
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Chemical Gazette (1854)
"Millon's salts are consequently nothing but turpeths combined with mercurial amide. The author however finds the principal support for his views in the ..."
2. Drugs and Medicines of North America: A Quarterly Devoted to the Historical by John Uri Lloyd, Curtis Gates Lloyd (1887)
"In our opinion, this could not be consistantly accomplished without Adding ipecac, turpeths mineral, and perhap*other like substances. ..."
3. Buffalo Medical Journal (1870)
"... Tartar Emetic or turpeths Mineral when croup was diagnosed, at least until its peculiar character was ascertained. He would feel bound in these as in ..."
4. Bulletin by Lloyd Library (Cincinnati, Ohio) (1907)
"In our opinion, this could not be consistantly accomplished without adding ipecac, turpeths mineral, and perhaps other like substances. ..."
5. Annalen der Physik und Chemie (1845)
"Bei einer damit angestellten Untersuchung zeigte es ganz die Zusammensetzung des gewöhnlichen turpeths, indem 1,3025 Grrn. desselben nach der Auflösung in ..."