Definition of Tv monitor
1. Noun. Monitor used in a studio for monitoring the program being broadcast.
Tv Monitor Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tv Monitor Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tv Monitor
tv monitor (current term)
Literary usage of Tv monitor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy: Principles and Techniques by Camran Nezhat (2000)
"The CO2 laser Fixed hanging TV monitor Anesthesia cart 3. Figure 3-74. Positions of patient, assistants, surgeon, and equipment. table contains a Veress ..."
2. A World's Fair for the Global Village by Carl Malamud (1997)
"On the TV monitor screen was a picture from the other side of the net. ... The interface was a natural way of treating an image on a TV monitor as if it ..."
3. Making Health Communication Programs Work: A Planner's Guide (1993)
"Do you need another TV monitor so that everyone will be able to see the program? Is the heat or air conditioning working properly? ..."
4. Ninth Day of Creationby Leonard Crane by Leonard Crane (2000)
"Instead of the unfocused meandering he had seen before the President's arrival, they were now all huddled around a TV monitor, watching it with interest. ..."
5. Criminal Victimisation in the Developing World edited by Ugljesa Zvekic, Anna Alvazzi Del Frate (1996)
"Since no TV station exists in Dar Es Salaam and a VCR cannot work without a TV monitor, the question arises as to why this fundamental piece of equipment is ..."