Definition of Two-hundredth
1. Adjective. The ordinal number of two hundred in counting order.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Two-hundredth Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Two-hundredth
Literary usage of Two-hundredth
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. ... The Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1892)
"... And warm their hearts with sunbeams yet unspent! BEVERLY FARMS, July 24, 1884. KING'S CHAPEL BEAD AT THE TWO HUNDREDTH ANNIVERSARY Is it a ..."
2. The Christian Examiner (1840)
"IV.—1. A Historical Discourse delivered by request before the Citizens of New Haven, April 25,1838. The two hundredth anniversary of the first settlement of ..."
3. A Philosophical Dictionary by Voltaire (1843)
"continued the other, " they inhabited a province about a two-hundredth part as large as China, but which has been famous throughout the world. ..."
4. Collections of the New Hampshire Historical Society by New Hampshire Historical Society (1850)
"TWO HUNDREDTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SETTLEMENT OF NEW-HAMPSHIRE. ... Celebration be made of the Two-Hundredth Anniversary of the Settlement of New-Hampshire, ..."
5. Essays and Addresses: Religious, Literary and Social by Phillips Brooks (1894)
"... ADDRESS AT THE TWO HUNDREDTH COMMEM ORATION OF THE FOUNDATION OF KING'S CHAPEL, BOSTON, MASS., DECEMBER 15,1886. DURING the past seventeen years I have ..."