Definition of Ecuadoran
1. Noun. A native or inhabitant of Ecuador.
Group relationships: Ecuador, Republic Of Ecuador
Generic synonyms: South American
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ecuadoran Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ecuadoran
Literary usage of Ecuadoran
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Presidential Determination Regarding Certification of the 32 Major Illicit edited by Newt Gingrich (1997)
"Ecuadoran authorities responded commendably to counter traffickers, ... Ecuadoran authorities continued the prosecution of Jorge Hugo Reyes Torres, ..."
2. A Pleasure Pilgrim in South America by C. D. MacKellar (1908)
"The Ecuadoran employees in charge were suspected by the railway people. But the Ecuadoran Government accused and arrested a negro long in the Company's ..."
3. America's Habit: Drug Abuse, Drug Trafficking, and Organized Crime by Manuel Gonzales, Kevin McEnery, Thomas Sheehan, Susan Mellody (1998)
"He has appointed a narcotics "czar", a Presidential Advisor, who is a colonel of the Ecuadoran Army. Eradication operations in the remote jungled region in ..."
4. Andes 2020: A New Strategy for the Challenges of Colombia and the Region by Daniel W. Christman, John G. Heimann (2004)
"... régime also pose significant structural impediments that make governing difficult for any Ecuadoran president, regardless of the size of his mandate. ..."
5. World Report 2002: The Events of 2001 by Human Rights Watch (Organization (2002)
"The plaintiffs alleged that they had suffered adverse health effects after a Dyncorp plane sprayed pesticides over their land when it crossed the Ecuadoran ..."