¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Accruable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Accruable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Accruable
Literary usage of Accruable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reports of Cases in Criminal Law Argued and Determined in All the Courts in by Edward William Cox (1907)
"(4) If it is proved that a person indicted under this section was directly or indirectly interested in any sum of money accruable or payable in the event of ..."
2. The Metropolitan (1833)
"... detestable shadow, in order that he may prosper upon the damages accruable upon the promulgation of this, to him wholesome, because nutritive, truth. ..."
3. Societal Value of Geologic Maps by Richard L. Bernknopf (1994)
"When used, the newly identified benefits accruable to the improved geologic map information will increase from the ..."
4. The History of Queens County, N.S. by James F. More (1873)
"Ignorance jostles it off the road, and the advantages immediately accruable from more familiar pursuits powerfully militate against it. ..."
5. Sketch of the Geography, Political Economy, and Statistics of France by James N. Taylor, P. Etienne Herbin (1815)
"Commission to agents and loss on copper money ... Fr. 72518 24 Dividends unpaid, on shares under forfeit, accruable on the 1st Semestre, ..."
6. Infant Mortality: A Social Problem by George Newman (1907)
"If it is proved that a person indicted under this section was directly or indirectly interested in any sum of money accruable or payable in the event of the ..."