Definition of Bacillary white diarrhea
1. Noun. A serious bacterial disease of young chickens.
Bacillary White Diarrhea Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bacillary White Diarrhea Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bacillary White Diarrhea
Literary usage of Bacillary white diarrhea
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Pathology and Differential Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases of Animals by Veranus Alva Moore (1916)
"bacillary white diarrhea is a disease of young chickens characterized by depression, loss of appetite, labored breathing, and the presence in the tissues of ..."
2. Poultry Diseases and Their Treatment by Maine Agricultural Experiment Station, Maynie Rose Curtis, Frank Macy Surface (1911)
"188) it is said that infection with the bacterium of bacillary white diarrhea cannot take place after the chick is 48 hours old. It is possible that further ..."
3. Farm Poultry: A Popular Sketch of Domestic Fowls for the Farmer and Amateur by George Catchpole Watson (1919)
"bacillary white diarrhea OF YOUNG CHICKS The term "white diarrhea" undoubtedly has, for many years, been used to designate a variety of bowel disorders in ..."
4. The Journal of Experimental Medicine by Rockefeller University, Rockefeller Institute, Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (1916)
"There had been no history of bacillary white diarrhea on the farm. A neighbor had been meeting with serious losses, however, and a number of ..."
5. Poultry Diseases, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment, with Notes on Post-mortem by E. J. Wortley (1915)
"CHICKENS AFFECTED WITH WHITE DIARRHEA Ten-day White Leghorn chickens showing symptoms of bacillary white diarrhea. ..."
6. The American Year Book: A Record of Events and Progress by Francis Graham Wickware, (, Albert Bushnell Hart, (, Simon Newton Dexter North, William M. Schuyler (1917)
"In the first year's campaign against bacillary white diarrhea in Connecticut, 14617 individual fowls and 107 ..."
7. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association by American Veterinary Medical Association. (1916)
"... is known under the names bacillary white diarrhea in chickens and also as fatal septicemia of chickens. In 1908 Rettger and Harvey published their ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Bacillary white diarrhea