Definition of Bacillary white diarrhoea
1. Noun. A serious bacterial disease of young chickens.
Bacillary White Diarrhoea Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Bacillary White Diarrhoea Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Bacillary White Diarrhoea
Literary usage of Bacillary white diarrhoea
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Microbiology: A Text-book of Microörganisms, General and Applied by Charles E. Marshall (1921)
"bacillary white diarrhoea may be transmitted to young chicks under five days old through infected food and drinking water, as has been demonstrated ..."
2. Microbiology for Agricultural and Domestic Science Students by Charles Edward Marshall, Frederic Theodore Bioletti (1911)
"The epidemic type of diarrhoea which is characterized in part by a whitish diarrhoeal discharge, and which is now known as "bacillary white diarrhoea," is ..."
3. The Handbook for Practical Farmers: Dealing with the More Important Aspects by Hugh Findlay (1920)
"bacillary white diarrhoea, many deaths in first six days, diarrhoea not unlike ordinary. ... Coccidiosis, similar to bacillary white diarrhoea. ..."
4. The Business Hen (the Latest Hatch) by Herbert Winslow Collingwood (1910)
"... including indigestion, pneumonia, coccidiosis, bacillary white diarrhoea, aspergilosis, and others, all of which produce very similar external symptoms, ..."
5. Proceedings of the Meetings for the Years 1908, 1909, 1910 by Claude Ambrose Rogers (1912)
"Jones, FS, bacillary white diarrhoea in Young Chicks. Report 1911. NY State Vet. Coli. Lantz, DE, Methods of Destroying Rats. US Farmers' Bui. No. 297. ..."
6. Poultry Breeding and Management by James Dryden (1916)
"While there is no known cure for bacillary white diarrhoea, recent investigations by Jones of Cornell University have indicated an accurate test for TAKING ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Bacillary white diarrhoea