Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Basification Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Basification
Literary usage of Basification
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lectures on Physiology: First Series on Animal Electricity by Augustus Désiré Waller (1897)
"Still we may even at this stage pick out as characteristic the augmentation and diminution of Kat. by acidification and basification respectively ; and we ..."
2. Bulletin by Geological Society of America (1906)
"Contact basification.—Much more important products of differentiation, as shown by microscopic analysis, are illustrated in a wide zone of contact ..."
3. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"Pyrroline 10 was conveniently converted to the very labile enamine 12 by quaternization with methyl iodide and subsequent basification. ..."
4. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1897)
"Rise of temperature to 40° causes diminution of A and increase of К. К is favored by acidification and tetanization, disfavored by basification ..."
5. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1898)
"They illustrate the rale that: Acidification diminishes the quotient A/K. basification increases tho quotient A/K. A diminution of the quotient A/K may be ..."
6. The Natural History of Igneous Rocks by Alfred Harker (1909)
"... with reactions producing an acidification of the former and a correlative basification of the latter, the inclusion of xenoliths of the basic rock in ..."