Definition of Board rule
1. Noun. A measure used in computing board feet.
Board Rule Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Board Rule Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Board Rule
Literary usage of Board rule
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings by Board of Trustees, Chicago Sanitary District (1898)
"... consent of the Board. Rule 8. While a member is speaking, no member shall hold any private discourse, or pass between the speaker and the Chair. Rule 0. ..."
2. American Annals of Education (1826)
"In his absence the secretary shall call to order, and a chairman pro lem. be chosen forthwith by the Board. RULE. 3. It shall be the duty of the secretary ..."
3. Bradbury's Workmen's Compensation and State Insurance Law by Harry Bower Bradbury (1914)
"All accidents causing disfigurement or death shall be reported to this Board. Rule 2. Reports of non-fatal accidents, as provided in Rule 1, must be made to ..."
4. The Worcester Almanac, Directory and Business Advertiser by American Genealogical Lending Library (1883)
"No melting or rendering house shall be established or used as such within the limits of the city, except by permission and location of this Board. RULE 20. ..."