Definition of Building complex
1. Noun. A whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures.
Specialized synonyms: College, Industrial Plant, Plant, Works, Ribbon Development
Generic synonyms: Construction, Structure
Building Complex Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Building Complex Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Building Complex
Literary usage of Building complex
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Southeast Building, the Twin Basilicas, the Mosaic House by Saul S. Weinberg (1960)
"... of the court is useful for dat- the sixteenth century building complex and ing this façade. The excavator, Professor may have belonged toit (PI. 46 з). ..."
2. Scenario for a Magnitude 7.0 Earthquake on the Hayward Fault edited by Francis M. Christie (1997)
"The rupture cut through a building complex and offset it in a right-lateral ... 3-4 Effect of the 1995 Kobe earthquake rupture on a building complex showing ..."
3. Kephala: A Late Neolithic Settlement and Cemetery by John E. Coleman (1977)
"6 and 7), but in the latest stage the site was dominated (at least in the excavated space) by a large rectangular building complex (ibid., fig. 10). ..."
4. Guide to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"... ВИЗ Metrology Building COMPLEX FORM METROLOGY LABORATORY The mission of the Complex Form Metrology Laboratory is to develop and extend the world-class ..."
5. Alternative Farming Systems by K. Schnieder (1994)
"Reports a facilities manager for a large commercial building complex, "We simple folk who operate and maintain 31 In our interviews we typically asked "what ..."
6. Indoor Air Quality & Work Environment Study: Epa Headquarters Buildingsby Kevin Teichman by Kevin Teichman (1991)
"The Crystal Mall building is part of a building complex that includes an underground interconnecting shopping area and a subsequently lower ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Building complex