Definition of Car care
1. Noun. Keeping a car in good working order.
Car Care Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Car Care Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Car Care
Literary usage of Car care
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Barat's Pronouncing, Etymological, and Pictorial Dictionary of the English by Troilokya Nath Barat (1882)
"n. The office, rank, , j or dignity of a Й, t? car care ... (AS cear, Goth, kara, Celt, car, care : allied to L. earns, dear.) %WT, §^Í1, ft«! ; TS^TI, ..."
2. Opportunity Monograph: Vocational Rehabilitation Series, No. 1-40. November by United States Division of Vocational Education (1918)
"The course will be arranged to prepare a man adequately for sue cessful motor-car care and operation. lie will have an opportunit to come in contact with ..."
3. The Law of Contracts by Theophilus Parsons (1883)
"... is expelled from a railroad car, care must be taken not to injure him; but if one attempts wrongfully to enter a car, force may be used to prevent him. ..."
4. Cyclopedia of American Horticulture: Comprising Suggestions for Cultivation by Liberty Hyde Bailey, Wilhelm Miller (1902)
"Í. In loading a refrigerator car, care is taken that an opportunity is provided for air circulation around each package; this is accomplished by properly ..."