Definition of Cereal bowl
1. Noun. A bowl for holding breakfast cereal.
Cereal Bowl Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cereal Bowl Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cereal Bowl
Literary usage of Cereal bowl
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lessons in Cookery by Frances Elizabeth Stewart (1919)
"Place them in bottom of cereal bowl, then add hot cereal. Place them on top of cereal after it is served. Place them in molds, add cereal, and chill. ..."
2. The Practical Hotel Steward by John Tellman (1913)
"cereal bowl on dessert plate. Finger bowl on bread plate. Fruit saucer on bread plate. Sauce bont on fruit saucer. 2 small bakers on 9-lnch silver platter. ..."
3. Helping Your Child Learn Science by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"What you'll need Ingredients (for one cake) A small soup or cereal bowl Several layers of aluminum foil A pie pan Cooking oil to grease the "cake pans" ..."
4. Gently with the Tides: The Best of Living Aboard by Michael L. Frankel (1990)
"... red plastic cereal bowl provided a serviceable night light. A nylon mesh bag for laundry helped prevent mildewed clothes. A piece of nylon net made an ..."
5. Camping for Boys by Henry William Gibson (1911)
"Each boy should be provided with a large plate of the deep soup pattern, cereal bowl not too large, a saucer for sauce and dessert, a cup, knife, fork, ..."