Definition of Chaptered
1. chapter [v] - See also: chapter
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Chaptered Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Chaptered
Literary usage of Chaptered
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Statutes of the Province of Ontario by Ontario (1874)
"... and chaptered one hundred and twenty seven, respecting the first Parsonage or Rectory within the Township of Drummond. ..."
2. The Canada Law Journalby William S. Hein & Company by William S. Hein & Company (1872)
"Section forty-six of tlie said Act chaptered twenty-five is hereby amended to ... Section twenty-eight of the said Statute chaptered thirteen is amended, ..."
3. The Upper Canada Law Journal and Municipal and Local Courts' Gazette by William S. Hein & Company (1858)
"... by the Act passed in the eighteenth year of Her Majesty's Reign, chaptered one hundred and twenty-two, and by the Act passed in the twentieth year of ..."
4. The Law and Practice as to Probate, Administration, and Guardianship, in the by Alfred Howell, Howell, Alfred, 1836-, Ontario. Laws, statutes, etc, Ontario (1880)
"... and chaptered sureties to five (a) and of the Act passed in the twenty-second "li^'io l Jas first year of King James the Second, and chaptered II.' c. ..."
5. The Doctor in Canada, His Whereabouts and the Laws which Govern Him: A Ready by Robert Wynyard Powell (1890)
"Every person registered according to the provisions of the Act passed in the twenty-ninth year of the reign of Her Majesty, and chaptered 34, ..."