Definition of Cocaine addict
1. Noun. A person addicted to cocaine.
Cocaine Addict Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cocaine Addict Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cocaine Addict
Literary usage of Cocaine addict
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Treatment for Stimulant Use Disorders edited by Richard A. Rawson, Rose M. Urban (2000)
"The cocaine addict will deny that she has a drug use problem and will continue use of cocaine despite the negative consequences. At this stage, the adverse ..."
2. Treatment of Opiate Addiction Using Methadone: A Counselor's Manual by Michael J. McCann, Richard A. Rawson, Jeanne L. Obert (1995)
"Otherwise the cocaine addict continues to use psychological processes such as will power, determination, resolve, and attitude change against a ..."
3. Schools Without Drugs: What Works (1992)
"Recovering cocaine addict counselors answer the phones, offer guidance, and refer drug users and parents to local public and private treatment centers and ..."
4. Emerging Technologies And Ethical Issues In Engineering: Papers From A by National Academy of Engineering, National Academies (U.S.) (2004)
"At this point, though, we can't say that a single individual was a cocaine addict, except at the extremes. But imagine what would happen if we started using ..."
5. The Supply of Illicit Drugs to the United States: The MMICC Report, 1995 by Paul V. Daly (1998)
"Japan does not have a sizeable cocaine addict population, although cocaine was reported to be readily available in quantities ranging from grams to ..."
6. Individual Differences in the Behavioral Etiology of Drug Abuse edited by Harold W. Gordon, Meyer D. Glantz (1997)
"1987), as well as in effectiveness of DA agonists in long-term treatment of the cocaine addict (Gawin and Ellinwood 1988; Kleber and Gawin 1984). ..."