Definition of Cystoscopic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cystoscopic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cystoscopic
Literary usage of Cystoscopic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Practical cystoscopy and the diagnosis of surgical diseases of the kidneys by Paul Monroe Pilcher (1915)
"cystoscopic picture showing end of catheter lying near the lens of the instrument 17ti ... cystoscopic picture showing catheter near ureter opening 177 132. ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1908)
"... at wide variance with the results of great experience and advanced thought. cystoscopic Findings in Cases of Vesico vaginal Fistula Healed by Operation. ..."
3. A Treatise of cystoscopy and urethroscopy by Georges Luys (1918)
"cystoscopic image in the early cystoscopes (inverted). neither the outer appearance of the ... cystoscopic image corrected in Frank's new cystoscope. ..."
4. Enlargement of the Prostate: Its History, Anatomy, Etiology, Pathology by John Blair Deaver, Leon Herman (1922)
"... DIAGNOSIS AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS; cystoscopic DIAGNOSIS; KIDNEY FUNCTIONAL TESTS The diagnosis of prostatic enlargement is usually not difficult. ..."
5. Pulmonary tuberculosis and its complications, with special reference to by Sherman Grant Bonney (1908)
"... the results of physical examination, the discovery of tubercle bacilli in the urine, the cystoscopic examination of the bladder, x-ray differentiation, ..."
6. White and Martin's Genito-urinary surgery and venereal diseases by James William White (1918)
"When practicable, exploration of the urethra and prostate should precede by some days the cystoscopic examination. This is desirable, since it accustoms the ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Cystoscopic