¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Hairstyling
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hairstyling Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hairstyling
Literary usage of Hairstyling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Occupational Outlook Handbook, 1994-1995 by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Most schools also teach unisex hairstyling and chemical styling. ... There are also advanced courses for experienced barbers in hairstyling, coloring, ..."
2. Occupational Outlook Handbook, 1996-1997 by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Most schools also teach unisex hairstyling and chemical styling ... There are also advanced courses for experienced barbers in hairstyling, coloring, ..."
3. Antigua, Barbuda, St. Kitts & Nevis Alive!by Paris Permenter, John Bigley by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2001)
"Additional services can be purchased and include manicure/pedicure, full body massage, hairstyling, make-up session in your room, personal dressing ..."
4. Beautiful Accommodation in Queensland, Australia by Simon St John (2004)
"... child minding and a full tour desk, while the on-site managers can arrange indulgent in-room massages, hairstyling and beauty treatments. ..."
5. From the Source: A Guide for Implementing Perinatal Addiction Prevention and by Marjorie Rosenweig, Rachel Greenberg, Karen Lyon, Susan Kouner (1998)
"Incentives may include gift packets or gift certificates for diapers and other essentials for children, toiletries, clothing, hairstyling, and food; ..."