¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Histochemical
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Histochemical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Histochemical
Literary usage of Histochemical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transposable Elements in Plants: Sponsored CRIS/ICAR Projects and Bibliography by Andrew Kalinski (1995)
"histochemical localization of GUS revealed promoter function in leaf epidermis, mesophyll and vascular bundles, in the cortex and ..."
2. The Journal of Comparative Pathology and Therapeutics (1888)
"Material was also taken for other histochemical and cytological studies, ... The blocks for histochemical study were cut fresh-frozen at юр using the cold ..."
3. Biotechnology: Forestry and Forest Products: Bibliography January 1990 by Lara Wiggert (1995)
"A histochemical assay for GUS activity revealed a heterogeneous pattern of staining with the substrate 5-bromo-4-chloro-3- indoyl-beta-D-glucuronic acid in ..."
4. Contrasts in Scientific Style: Research Groups in the Chemical and by Joseph S. Fruton (1990)
"Heidelberg 1878 (worked on xanthine in albumin, histochemical studies on retinal ... 1884 (worked on chemistry of retinal rods, histochemical studies on ..."
5. The Journal of Comparative Pathology and Therapeutics (1888)
"Assay of Cytochrome Oxidase Activity in Brain histochemical. Standard blocks of fresh tissue were taken from the occipital lobe and hippocampus, ..."
6. International Medical and Surgical Surveyby American Institute of Medicine by American Institute of Medicine (1922)
"This applies to the chloric! and phosphate of the K, Na and Ca histochemical methods, which would represent chlorid and phosphate, although ignoring the ..."
7. Clinical diagnosis by Rudolf Jaksch von Wartenhorst (1893)
"A more accurate estimation of iti inorganic constituents can be formed only from u microscopical and histochemical investigation of the sediment. ..."
8. Gene Expression in Field Crops: Bibliography January 1991-November 1992 edited by Janet Saunders, Robert D. Warmbrodt (1995)
"histochemical localization of GUS activity in ammonia-treated transgenic L. corniculatus ... histochemical analysis of transgenic plants and their progeny ..."