Definition of Hundred-percenter
1. Noun. An extreme bellicose nationalist.
Generic synonyms: Nationalist, Patriot
Derivative terms: Chauvinism, Chauvinistic, Jingoism, Jingoism
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hundred-percenter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hundred-percenter
Literary usage of Hundred-percenter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bull Run to Bull Run: Or, Four Years in the Army of Northern Virginia by George Baylor (1900)
"Like the rich old hundred percenter in the sweat-box, his assets were in bad shape, and on that country road, within rifle-shot of the camp-fires around old ..."
2. Selling Points of Hundred-pointers: A Collection of Practical Talks and edited by Edmund D. Gibbs (1917)
"—DR JAMES BE A HUNDRED PERCENTER THAT MAN 1s a 100% man who gives all that is in him to his own ambitions, to his company, and to the work he is doing. ..."
3. How to Become a Hindu: A Guide for Seekers and Born Hindus = Hindu Kanthaṃ by Subramuniya, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (2000)
"Be a hundred-percenter. Don't sit on the fence. It is risky to walk down the middle of the road. Stand up boldly and declare who you are. ..."
4. General Ordersby United States War Dept, United States Adjutant-General's Office, United States by United States War Dept, United States Adjutant-General's Office, United States (1907)
"When we understand that one gun which scores a hundred percenter hits is a match for a hundred of the enemy's guns each of which scores only one percent.it ..."