Definition of Hundred dollar bill
1. Noun. A United States bill worth 100 dollars.
Generic synonyms: Bank Bill, Bank Note, Banker's Bill, Banknote, Bill, Federal Reserve Note, Government Note, Greenback, Note
Hundred Dollar Bill Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hundred Dollar Bill Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hundred Dollar Bill
Literary usage of Hundred dollar bill
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. St. Nicholas by Mary Mapes Dodge (1916)
"He gives the Government the cash in the form of a five-hundred-dollar bill, and receives in return a bond (a promissory note) for $500. ..."
2. Arithmetic Upon the Inductive Method of Instruction: Being a Sequel to by Warren Colburn (1853)
"This may be paid with 1 hundred-dollar bill, and 7 ten-dollar bills ; putting this one-hundred dollar bill with the other hundred-dollar bills, ..."
3. Arithmetic: Being a Sequel to First Lessons in Arithmetic by Warren Colburn (1826)
"This may be paid with 1 hundred-dollar bill, and 7 ten-dollar bills ; putting this 1 hundred-dollar bill with the other hundred-dollar bills, ..."
4. Oliver Optic's Magazine by Oliver Optic (1875)
"While he was thinking only how he should account for the five-hundred dollar bill, he forgot all about the remittance. It is a fact that liars almost always ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Hundred dollar bill