Definition of Input data
1. Noun. (computer science) a computer file that contains data that serve as input to a device or program.
Category relationships: Computer Science, Computing
Generic synonyms: Computer File
Input Data Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Input Data Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Input Data
Literary usage of Input data
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Step-by-Step Programming with Base SAS(R) Software by SAS Institute (2001)
"They are not in the input data set, and PROC REPORT does not add them to the input data set. DISPLAY displays a row for every observation in the input data ..."
2. Getting Started with SAS(R) Enterprise Miner(tm) 5.2 by SAS Institute, SAS Publishing (CRT), SAS Institute Staff (2006)
"The input data node is typically the first node that you use when you create a ... Identify input data In this task, you add an input data node to your ..."
3. Projected Costs of Generating Electricity: 2005 Update by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, International Energy Agency (2005)
"... input data and Cost Calculation Framework Like the previous studies in the series, the present report is based upon ..."
4. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"Remote access allows you to read input data from nontraditional sources ... SAS allows you to access your input data remotely in the following ways: SAS ..."
5. Production and Consumption of Foodgrains in India: Implications of by J. S. Sarma, Vasant P. Gandhi (1990)
"... SOURCES AND METHODS FOR input data AND RESPONSE COEFFICIENTS input data Fertilizers The basic source of fertilizer data is Fertilizer Statistics, ..."