¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Ionospheric
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ionospheric Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ionospheric
Literary usage of Ionospheric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Calcutta Review by University of Calcutta (1844)
"Round-the-clock observation of ionospheric characteristics was started with this ionosonde soon after it came into operation. After nearly a decade, ..."
2. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"The instrument will measure ionospheric motions from the E-region to the upper F-region. An array of four spaced antennas can be used to derive North-South ..."
3. Plasma Physics Of The Local Cosmos by National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences, Committee on Solar and Space Physics (2004)
"The processes that drive field-aligned currents into ionospheric plasmas also generate electric fields transverse to the magnetic field, the strength and ..."
4. Remote Sensing & Ecosystem Management: Proceedings of the Fifth Forest edited by Jerry D. Greer (1998)
"The ionospheric model supported by the satellites' navigation data is a ... ionospheric delays for a satellite directly overhead normally range from a few ..."
5. Space Radiation Hazards and the Vision for Space Exploration: Report of a by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"Validation requires supporting solar and interplanetary data together with upper-atmospheric and ionospheric measurements. Electrostatic properties of the ..."