2. Adjective. inviting to be kissed through attractiveness ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Kissable
1. kiss [adj] - See also: kiss
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kissable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kissable
Literary usage of Kissable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Grammar of the German Language: Designed for a Thoro and Practical Study by George Oliver Curme (1922)
"... kissable, fond of kissing. Of these suffixes -bar is not employed with simple verbal stems to denote an inclination to perform the activity or to ..."
2. Without a Home by Edward Payson Roe (1881)
"ing her with such an expression of shy, pleased interest, that she acted on her impulse and kissed them both. - " I don't often meet such kissable children ..."
3. Journal of Horticulture, Cottage Gardener and Country Gentlemen (1875)
"Second Whites with black tails, very charming birds. Commended 605, a pretty pair of Blues. Well, friend Haie, they are kissable birds, these foreign Owls ..."