¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nippled
1. nipple [adj] - See also: nipple
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nippled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nippled
Literary usage of Nippled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1904)
"In regard to the second point mentioned the multi-nippled sheep have not proved to be more fertile than normally nippled sheep ; and the proportion of twins ..."
2. English Mechanic and World of Science: With which are Incorporated "the (1893)
"nippled spokes that they are direct spokes nippled into hub, ... I recommended tangent spokes nippled into the rim (several weeks ago) as being superior to ..."
3. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1904)
"ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL has presented to the Station for Experimental Evolution of the Carnegie Institution, at Cold Spring Harbor, Long Island, a six-nippled ..."
4. The Greek Tile Works at Corinth: The Site and the Finds by Gloria S. Merker (2006)
"Undersurface is convex, slightly nippled. Torus ring foot. Walls are thickened in the base interior, and the floor is slightly nippled. ..."