Definition of Papayan
1. papaya [adj] - See also: papaya
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Papayan Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Papayan
Literary usage of Papayan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A General Collection of the Best and Most Interesting Voyages and Travels in by John Pinkerton (1813)
"... is bounded on the north by that of Santa Fé de Bogota, and includes part of the government of papayan ; on the fouth it is limited by the governments of ..."
2. A Voyage to South America: Describing at Large the Spanish Cities, Towns by Antonio de Ulloa, John Adams (1806)
"... and on the north side of the province from that of papayan ; though the latter is properly a distinct province from that of Quito. ..."
3. Universal Geography: Or A Description of All Parts of the World, on a New by Conrad Malte-Brun (1827)
"They also fornu single group, one continuous mass to the south of papayan, in the province of Pasto. We must carefully distinguish these ramifications from ..."
4. A Voyage to South-America: Describing at Large the Spanish Cities, Towns by Antonio de Ulloa (1758)
"... of land inhabited by wild Indians: and on the north Side of the province from that of papayan; tho' the latter is properly a ..."
5. Universal Geography: Or, A Description of All Parts of the World, on a New by Conrad Malte-Brun (1829)
"They also form a single group, one continuous mass to the south of papayan, in the province of Pasto. "VVe must carefully distinguish these ramifications ..."
6. The Quarterly Review by William Gifford, George Walter Prothero, John Gibson Lockhart, John Murray, Whitwell Elwin, John Taylor Coleridge, Rowland Edmund Prothero Ernle, William Macpherson, William Smith (1818)
"... in the city of papayan, the intent apartments of the houses were strongly illuminated in the middle i he day by an aerolite of an enormous ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Papayan