Definition of Printing unit
1. Noun. A unit of measurement for printing.
Printing Unit Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Printing Unit Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Printing Unit
Literary usage of Printing unit
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trends in Japanese Textile Technology by John E. Berkowitch (2000)
"The signal, processed with the help of computer graphics software, is then forwarded to the printing unit, which is capable of handling full-width woven and ..."
2. The Library Magazine (1887)
"... and, moreover, if he should learn that any one commits any abuse in the matter of printing, Unit he will warn him d. ..."
3. The Network Revolution: Confessions of a Computer Scientist by Jacques Vallee (1982)
"It activates the printing unit (U) thus typing the corresponding symbol on the paper(Y). There is no physical connection between the two units. ..."
4. Physical Exploration and Diagnosis of Diseases Affecting the Respiratory Organs by Austin Flint (1856)
"... that comment is unnecessary and praise s the finest specimens of tlie art of printing Unit have The illustration*, which are numerous UIK! act-urn It-, ..."