Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Romal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Romal
Literary usage of Romal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Roman Comagmatic Region by Henry Stephens Washington (1906)
"These correspond in every way with those described later under romal albanese, except that leucite is slightly more abundant. The fabric is in most cases a ..."
2. The Roman Comagmatic Region by Henry Stephens Washington (1906)
"The groundmass is aphanitic, or extremely fine-grained. Microscopic characters.—These correspond in every way with those described later under romal ..."
3. Remarks on the Country Extending from Cape Palmas to the River Congo by John Adams (1823)
"... OR TOM COFFEE KOMAL. A favourite piece of goods on the Gold Coast, and also at Calabar. Price from 12s. to 20s. each. BONNY BLUE romal. ..."
4. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1911)
"... to Mr. R. Jacobs & sons please fill this oder for me 17 $ 35 ф Harvey romal. ... 'Harvey romal,' in said instrument, of silk if left at your place yet. ..."
5. Dictionary of Textiles by Louis Harmuth (1915)
"romal—East Indian plain silk taffeta. romal Handkerchief—'binen or cotton In blue plaid patterns. Roman Carpet—Woven, double faced carpet, made with weft ..."