Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Subsecretary Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Subsecretary
Literary usage of Subsecretary
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The First National Congress of Merchants: Organized Under the Auspices of by Mexico, Secretaría de Industria y Comercio (1917)
"... Address delivered by Kng. Leon Salinas, Assistant subsecretary of the Department of Industry and Commerce, at the solemn closing of the Congress. ..."
2. Joint Resolution Inviting the Republic of Cuba to Become a State of the by Francis Griffith Newlands (1895)
"... subsec- retary of the treasury, Joaquin Castello, of Santiago de Cuba; subsecretary of the interior, Carlos Dubois, of Baracoa; subsecretary of foreign ..."
3. Educational Reform and Administrative Development: The Cases of Colombia and by E. Mark Hanson (1986)
"The secretary and the subsecretary of education in a given state usually ... In contrast to the secretary of education, the subsecretary has usually ..."
4. Compilation of Reports of Committee ... 1789-1901 by United States, Senate, Congress, Committee on Foreign Relations (1901)
"subsecretary of war: Mario Menocal, 18; Francisco Diaz Silveira, 1; blank, 1. ... subsecretary of the interior, Carlos Dubois; subsecretary of foreign ..."
5. Annual report of the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service of the by United States Public Health Service (1904)
"V. The subsecretary of public works, Anoi.mo ALEMAN. For the subsecretary of government, H. GONZALES GUII. ..."
6. Annual Report by United States Civil Service Commission (1905)
"... and the railroad service—which are classified as follows: Central administration: subsecretary of state $5000 Four inspectors-general 2, 400-$3, ..."
7. Working North from Patagonia: Being the Narrative of a Journey, Earned on by Harry Alverson Franck (1921)
"To get as far as the subsecretary's subsecretary is often a strenuous day's work. It makes no difference how important your errand may be. ..."
8. The Alsop Claim: The Counter Case of the United States of America for and in by United States (1910)
"The subsecretary, César de la Lastra."—The Office of the Minister of Foreign ... The subsecretary.—César de Lastra.—"Legation of the United States of ..."