Definition of Tanzanian
1. Noun. A native or inhabitant of Tanzania.
2. Adjective. Of or relating to the republic of Tanzania or its people.
Definition of Tanzanian
1. Noun. A person from Tanzania or of Tanzanian descent. ¹
2. Adjective. Of, from, or pertaining to Tanzania, the Tanzanian people or language. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tanzanian Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tanzanian
Literary usage of Tanzanian
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Tanzania Revisited: Political Stability, Aid Dependency, and Development by Ulf Engel, Gero Erdmann, Andreas Mehler (2000)
"I wish to commend the idea to revisit tanzanian Affairs under a political point of view. Furthermore, four years after the first multiparty-elections and ..."
2. Conflict and Growth in Africa by Jean-Paul Azam, Christian Morrisson, Sophie Chauvin, Sandrine Rospabé (1999)
"Introduction The tanzanian Experience This chapter analyses the economic determinants of political stability in Tanzania since its independence in 1961 — a ..."
3. Tanzania: Violence Against Women Refugees by Human Rights Watch (Organization) (2000)
"Rape in the tanzanian Camps Human Rights Watch found that Burundian refugee women living in the tanzanian camps have been raped by other Burundian refugees ..."
4. The Role of Anthropologists and Other Social Scientists in Interdisciplinary by Agribookstore/Winrock (1982)
"tanzanian managerial technology Maasai project problems with tanzanian managerial technology stemmed primarily from project development and implementation ..."
5. World Report 2000: The Events of 1999 by Human Rights Watch, Human Rights Watch Staff (1999)
"Statistics on rape and domestic violence in the tanzanian camps in 1999 remained scattered and unreliable, in part because of the high number of unreported ..."
6. Structural Adjustment and Intersectoral Shifts in Tanzania: A Computable by Peter Wobst (2001)
"This import dependence of export-oriented production makes reducing the tanzanian trade deficit through policies that expand exports much more difficult. ..."
7. Education in Exile: SOMAFCO, the African National Congress School in ...by Sean Morrow, Brown Maaba, Loyiso Pulumani by Sean Morrow, Brown Maaba, Loyiso Pulumani (2004)
"She puts the ANC and PAC presence and attendant threats from South Africa in the context of the long history of tanzanian support for African liberation ..."
8. Prohibited Persons: Abuse of Undocumented Migrants, Asylum-Seekers, and by Human Rights Watch (Organization) (1998)
"236 Another tanzanian, Aridi Omali, told us how he was kept in a communal cell for three weeks with prisoners awaiting trial: When we arrived, we were mixed ..."