Definition of Transmission channel
1. Noun. A path over which electrical signals can pass. "A channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company"
Transmission Channel Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Transmission Channel Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Transmission Channel
Literary usage of Transmission channel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Copyright Licensing Regimes Covering Retransmissioon of Broadcast Signals edited by Howard Coble (2001)
"SOO-7 3 Transmission-channel analysis This stage also involves two operations. First a measure of transmission-channel performance is derived. ..."
2. Resource Politics in Sub-Saharan Africa by Matthias Basedau, Andreas Mehler (2005)
"For these two reasons we check for only one transmission channel in each regression. In doing so, we can distinguish much better between the effects of ..."
3. OECD Economic Surveys: Turkey by Oecd (2006)
"In Turkey, it is unclear how effective the interest rate transmission channel is. Most economists believe that inflation expectations (ie credibility) play ..."
4. Network Security by David J. Stang (1991)
"A circuit arrangement where multiple devices share a common transmission channel. Only one may transmit at a time. See also multipoint. ..."