Definition of Biscayne National Park
1. Noun. A national park in Florida having underwater coral reefs and marine life.
Biscayne National Park Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Biscayne National Park Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Biscayne National Park
Literary usage of Biscayne National Park
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Nature's Strongholds: The World's Great Wildlife Reserves by Laura Riley, William Riley (2005)
"... off Titusville further north on the east coast; and for snorkel- ers and scuba divers, dazzling Biscayne National Park, with the northernmost US coral ..."
2. Fire Effects Information System: User’s Guide by William C. Fischer, Melanie Miller, Cameron M. Johnston, Jane K. Smith (1998)
"... National Preserve BICA Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area BISC Biscayne National Park BLCA Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Monument BLRI Blue ..."
3. The Great American Wilderness: Touring America's National Parks by Larry H. Ludmer (2000)
"These include Biscayne National Park (on several keys near Miami, » 305-247-7275) and the Big Cypress National Preserve (if 941-695-4111), which sits above ..."
4. Southeast Florida by Sharon Spencer (1998)
"Lobsters may only be taken east of the Biscayne National Park islands (ocean side) during the legal seasons. During the two- day sport season, ..."