Definition of D
1. Noun. A fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets.
Terms within: Ergosterol
Generic synonyms: Fat-soluble Vitamin
2. Adjective. Denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units.
3. Noun. The cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five.
4. Noun. The 4th letter of the Roman alphabet.
Generic synonyms: Alphabetic Character, Letter, Letter Of The Alphabet
Definition of D
1. Letter. (Latn-def en letter 4 dee) ¹
2. Number. (Latn-def en ordinal 4 dee) ¹
3. Abbreviation. Defense. ¹
4. Abbreviation. (context US politics) Democrat, especially preceding the constituent location. ¹
5. Abbreviation. Divorced. ¹
6. Abbreviation. Down (direction). ¹
7. Abbreviation. Drive, the setting of an automatic transmission. ¹
8. Abbreviation. (context printing) duodecimo Duodecimo, as adopted by the w:American Library Association American Library Association. ¹
9. Abbreviation. Dutch language. ¹
10. Abbreviation. (context with “The”) The City of Detroit. ¹
11. Noun. (snooker) The semicircle on the baulk line, inside which the cue ball must be placed at a break-off. ¹
12. Noun. a grade awarded for a class, better than outright failure (which can be F or E depending on the institution) and worse than a C ¹
13. Letter. (Latn-def en letter 4 dee) ¹
14. Number. (Latn-def en ordinal 4 dee) ¹
15. Abbreviation. died, death. ¹
16. Abbreviation. (cricket) declared; also abbreviated as (term dec) ¹
17. Symbol. (context: until February 1971) a British penny; an old penny (the modern decimal penny being abbreviated (term p)). ¹
18. Symbol. (games infix) dice to use in a diceroll ¹
19. Symbol. penny, a measure of the size of nails ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Medical Definition of D
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: D Images