Definition of Fertilities
1. fertility [n] - See also: fertility
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fertilities Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fertilities
Literary usage of Fertilities
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Publications of the American Statistical Association by American Statistical Association (1920)
"MARRIAGE AGES AND FERTILITY. ages at marriage being associated with the greatest fertilities. This conclusion is of interest ..."
2. Fecundity, fertility , sterility and allied topics by James Matthews Duncan (1871)
"unit of fertility, the fertilities of 1855 must be increased in like proportion ; for as 12 is to 20 so are the fertilities given in ..."
3. The Industrial and Commercial History of England: (Lectures Delivered to the by James Edwin Thorold Rogers (1892)
"... of exceptional professional skill, fertilities as real, as solid, as substantial as any unearned increment or national fertility. To be more correct, ..."
4. The People by J. L. Angel (1971)
"Deaths, Fecundities, and Fertilities of Individuals with Skulls Complete 81 Enough for Degree of Porotic Hyperostosis (Thalassemia or ..."