¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Lexicographical Neighbors of First Reich
Literary usage of First Reich
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide Germany by Henk Bekker (2005)
"... as the Third Reich that would last a thousand years. The Second Reich was the German Empire from 1871-1918. The First Reich was the Holy Roman Empire of ..."
2. The Living Age by Making of America Project, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell (1844)
"His reading of the situation is based on the belief that the First Reich, founded by Bismarck, still survives under the surface. ..."
3. Germany: A Country Study edited by Eric Solsten (1999)
"Imperial Germany The German Empire—often called the Second Reich to distinguish it from the First Reich, established by Charlemagne in 800—was based on two ..."
4. Daytrips Germany by Earl Steinbicker (2002)
"... was first built around 1050, altered many times, and almost completely reconstructed during the late 19th century as a memorial to the First Reich. ..."
5. History of Bohemia by Robert H. Vickers (1894)
"Rudolph's first reich. stag was held at Nuremberg in November, 1274. At this assembly the following resolutions were adopted; (I.) That the emperor should ..."