2. Adverb. With regard to information. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Informationally
Lexicographical Neighbors of Informationally
Literary usage of Informationally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Changing Public Role in a Rice Economy Approaching Self-Sufficiency: The by Francesco Goletti (1994)
"Rice markets, at least for the period after the Great Famine, seem to be informationally efficient. Price speculation is an ongoing activity that ..."
2. Design and Analysis of Integrated Manufacturing Systems by W. Dale Compton (1988)
"Alas, all of this work on tolerancing lacks mathematical foundations and thus, in the current era of informationally complete solid modeling, ..."
3. Nonfiction Matters: Reading, Writing, and Research in Grades 3-8 by Stephanie Harvey (1998)
"The next century's educational have-nots will come from the ranks of the informationally illiterate. Susan Oakes, Ponderosa librarian, feels it's time to ..."
4. EcoRegions of Alaska by Alisa L. Gallant (1998)
"Boundaries and other map components may be inaccurately located; classes can be incorrectly assigned or may not be informationally discrete; the spatial or ..."
5. The New Detente: Rethinking East-West Relations by Mary Kaldor, Gerard Holden, Richard A. Falk (1989)
"The mobile units are logistically and informationally notified by positioned modules, so that they are barely able to engage in combat operations outside ..."