Definition of Jaculus jaculus
1. Noun. A variety of jerboa.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jaculus Jaculus
Literary usage of Jaculus jaculus
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Mountain by Robert Montgomery Smith Jackson (1860)
"... and the wisdom of his instincts are well known. lie is fast disappearing. Original range, the continent of North America. JACULUS. JACULUS, (Wagler. ..."
2. Transactions of the Pathological Society of London by Pathological Society of London (1907)
"... a parasite of the jerboa (Jaculus jaculus), schizogony takes place in the liver and kidneys of the host, not in the erythrocytes within the capillaries, ..."
3. Archaeology of the United Arab Emirates: Proceedings of the First by Daniel T. Potts, Hasan Al Naboodah, Peter Hellyer (2003)
"Other rodents are present in the area today, such as the Lesser jerboa (Jaculus jaculus), the Baluchistan gerbi! ..."
4. Janus by Nederlandsche Vereeniging voor Geschiedenis der Genees-, Natuur- en Wiskunde (1906)
"... (Jaculus jaculus) gefunden hat. In No. 17 (1. Sept.) veröffentlicht CV Branch Notizen über Uncinaria, und andere Darmparasiten in Westindien. ..."