Definition of North Vietnamese
1. Adjective. Of or relating to North Vietnam or its people or culture.
North Vietnamese Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: North Vietnamese Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of North Vietnamese
Literary usage of North Vietnamese
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Accounting for Pow/Mias from the Korean War and the Vietnam War: Hearing edited by Robert K. Dornan (1998)
"It was in these communications that the Czechs were directed to negotiate arrangements with the North Vietnamese so that the medical experiments using ..."
2. Howard's Hill and Other True Stories: Small Unit Marine Action in Vietnam by DIANE Publishing Company (1990)
"(Sullivan has a theory that the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese, ... In any case, the North Vietnamese made their preparations well and did not tip their ..."
3. The ASEAN States and Regional Security by Sheldon W. Simon (1982)
"But in Ho Chi Minh City and in other cities, in all state agencies, in cooperatives, hospitals, schools, in some factories, the role of North Vietnamese ..."
4. Apollo's Warriors: United States Air Force Special Operations During the by Michael E. Haas (1998)
"To this date the of-the-way airfield corner to pick up troops pack- North Vietnamese deny all knowledge of the mis- ing strange submachine guns or to unload ..."