Definition of October 24
1. Noun. A day for celebrating the founding of the United Nations.
October 24 Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: October 24 Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of October 24
Literary usage of October 24
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1893)
"507230, October 24, Laird, RH, deodorizing and refining crude oils. ... October 24, Victorson, V., method for finishing surface of wood ; a varnish rich in ..."
2. List of documents in Spanish archives relating to the history of the United by James Alexander Robertson (1910)
"296) of Gardoqui to Floridablanca, October 24, 1788. See other list.] 3740 Oct. 4. New York. Gardoqui to Floridablanca. AC, leg. 3895. DL, Gardoqui, I., pp. ..."
3. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1911)
"October 24, 1910. Decree affirmed, with costs. No further opinion will be delivered. ... October 24, 1910. Denied, WILLIAM B. KRAFT, Petitioner, v. ..."
4. Annual Report by New Jersey Civil Service Commission (1908)
"Upon application of the West Shore railroad (NYC & HRRR Co., lessee), filed October 24, 11)07, and for good cause shown, it is Ordered: That the West Shore ..."
5. List of Recorded Earthquakes in California, Lower California, Oregon, and by Edward Singleton Holden (1887)
"Cal. Christian Advocate, October 29. A F. Golden Era, October 24 ... October 24 ; three from 6 А. м. to 9 p. м. October 25; three. ..."