Definition of Reslating
1. reslate [v] - See also: reslate
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reslating
Literary usage of Reslating
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Black Side: A Partial History of the Business, Religious, and by Edward R. Carter (1894)
"Then came the remodeling of the church, floor raised, new pews, gas fixtures, reslating of the house, which cost about $3000. When all this was paid we had ..."
2. The National Armories: A Review of the System of Superintendency, Civil and by Charles Stearns (1852)
"... and an interval of five years has passed since the representation was made to the Government that the roofs required " reslating." Fourth. ..."
3. Sessional Papersby Canada Parliament by Canada Parliament (1901)
"... Quarantine Station on Lawlor's Island 71 7008 50 Liverpool Public-Building 72 12,01158 Truro Post Office and Custom House—Reslating roof, Лс 72 1822 44 ..."
4. Bell the Cat: Or, who Destroyed the Scottish Abbeys? by John Jamieson (1902)
"... £1000; rebuilding tower from 45 feet above base, £900; new groined roof, £5000; 18 flying buttresses, £1800; and reslating of aisle roofs, £200. ..."
5. The Southworth-Stone Arithmetic: A Rational Method by Gordon Augustus Southworth, John Charles Stone (1904)
"I pay $ 0.75 per square yard for reslating a blackboard 28 ft. long and 4£ ft. wide. Find the cost. 5. How many days after July 4th does December 25th come ..."
6. The Native Chiefs and Their States in 1877: A Manual of Reference by George Robert Aberigh-Mackay (1878)
"From Secretary to Government to R, NC Hamilton, Resident, Indor, reslating more explicitly the intended policy of Government, 8nd referring to eligibility ..."
7. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1906)
"... patches of slate were entirely perished and falling to pieces and quite beyond repair, which made stripping and reslating of same absolutely necessary. ..."