Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Alameda Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Alameda
Literary usage of Alameda
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal by United States, Congress (1912)
"boundary line dividing alameda and Santa Clara counties to a point which is the intersection of the boundary lines of the counties of alameda, Santa Clara, ..."
2. Business Law for Business Men: A Reference Book Showing the Laws of by Anthony Jennings Bledsoe (1904)
"FENCE LAW SAME AS IN alameda.—The fence law for Glenn County is the same as in alameda County. See Sections 465, 466, 467, 468, 469, 47o, 471, 472. ..."
3. Prosecutorial Response to Heavy Drug Caseloads: Comprehensive Problem by Kerry M. Healey (1994)
"Prosecutor-Initiated Probation Revocation for Drug Offenders: A Case Study in alameda County, California Background The alameda County District Attorney's ..."
4. California Gold Book: First Nugget, Its Discovery and Discoverers, and Some by William Wallace Allen, Richard Benjamin Avery (1893)
"The earliest history of alameda county is in the records of the explorations of the founders of the early California missions. These mission founders were ..."
5. County Government by Clyde Lyndon King (1913)
"The form of government under which alameda county is laboring is antiquated, ... Oakland 156674 Berkeley 40434 alameda 23383 Haywards 2746 Piedmont 1719 ..."