¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Anodally
1. anode [adv] - See also: anode
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Anodally Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Anodally
Literary usage of Anodally
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"... peptide maps resulting from the second Chromatographie and electrophoretic systems above contained one abnormal peptide which was displaced anodally. ..."
2. International Medical and Surgical Surveyby American Institute of Medicine by American Institute of Medicine (1922)
"... constricted arteries dilate, whereas anodally dilated arteries contract. In the state of strong dilatation by other stimuli, the polar excitations are ..."
3. A Text-book on Nervous Diseases by Francis Xavier Dercum (1895)
"... the supra-orbital, infra-orbital, and that of the chin, will be treated anodally, according to which branch is particularly affected. ..."
4. Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"A technique for producing regenerative healing in humans. Frontier Perspectives l(2):l-2. Becker, RO 1992. Effect of anodally generated silver ions on ..."