¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Antigang
1. opposed to gangs [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Antigang Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Antigang
Literary usage of Antigang
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Gang Suppression & Intervention: An Assessment by Irving A. Spergel (1993)
"Sometimes these initial antigang mobilization efforts veer off or come to focus in due course on other social or community concerns. ..."
2. Homicide in Eight U. S. Cities: Trends, Context, & Policy Implications by Pamela K. Lattimore (1999)
"A community's perception of gang problems is perhaps best measured by the level of antigang activity. The most common forms of antigang activities ..."
3. School Safety: Promising Initiatives for Addressing School Violence by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"When ATGM began about 13 years ago, the major barrier was the lack of research, training, and materials about antigang programs, especially for the Latino ..."
4. Directory of Criminal Justice Information Sources by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"The particular expertise of the institute's personnel lies within the area of antigang criminal justice training and law enforcement investigative ..."
5. Prosecutorial Response to Heavy Drug Caseloads: Comprehensive Problem by Kerry M. Healey (1994)
"The Community Programs Liaison also serves on the steering committee for an antigang organization, the Regional Alliance on Gang Activity (REAGA). ..."